Support Us : firstname.lastname@example.org
CANGO Secretariat 2018-10-03
The Alliance of Mayors Initiative for Community Action on HIV /AIDS (AMICAALL) through funding from CANGO will be implementing an HIV Prevention Program targeting priority Key Population groups - (MSM, FSW, PWIDs and Transport Workers) in ESwatini, AMICAALL therefore has open vacancies for suitable candidates for the following positions:
1. PROJECT COORDINATOR (1)
Reports to: Head of Programs
The Project Coordinator will provide direct oversight and coordination to the implementation of the HIV prevention Project including planning, managing, supervision, and communication of program activities. She/he will work closely with the M&E Officer to ensure consistency in reporting and monitoring.
• Provide leadership in the development of annual operational plans and annual budgets
• Provide leadership in planning of the implementation of all program activities in accordance with the goals of the project.
• Develop an annual activity based budget and operating plan to support the program in collaboration with finance team.
• Ensure compliance to policies, procedures and implementation quality standards
• Develop logical framework for the project in collaboration with M&E team
• Provide technical assistance to project teams to ensure effective and efficient implementation on the ground
• Monitor implementation of the workplan and budget and institutional strengthening plans
• Ensure collaboration with partner organizations, Government Departments and CANGO Program Team.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or related discipline
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience on HIV Programs (experience working with Key Populations an added advantage). Two years must have been at program managing level
• Experience managing donor funded projects
• Proficiency in the use of computer
• Fluent in both SiSwati and English
• At least 3 years driving experience
2. MONITORING & EVALUATION (M&E) ASSISTANT (1)
Under the supervision of the Project Coordinator and the M&E Officer, the M&E Assistant will be responsible for the monitoring of HIV prevention activities and ensuring high quality and timely inputs to project reports.
• Develop program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement;
• Maintain data flow and report flow maps including ensuring that the team understands and comply to the data and reporting flow maps;
• Training and mentoring of data collectors at community level on data quality management standards;
• Conduct data verification and spot-checks for data quality assurance and address data quality issues as they emerge;
• Conduct internal periodic data quality audits
• Collect, aggregate and analyses program data for monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annual progress reports on all project activities;
Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social sciences, preferably statistics, demographics, Economics, or Computer sciences
• 3 years’ minimum work experience developing and implementing M & E systems and activities
• Experience in data management
• Experience implementing quantitative evaluations
• Competency in data analysis Software such as Excel, SPPS, STATA, GIS, and/or Power BI
• Experience with donor funded projects an added advantage
• Proficient in both written and spoken English and SiSwati
Interested applicants should submit their covering letter and Resume with certified copies of their academic certificates. Application can be either hand delivered at the NCO LaMvelase building Manzini or email to The National Director AMICAALL email@example.com
Further correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
Closing Date: Tuesday 9th October, 2018.